COGNUS VIRTUAL - Early Years SENCo Training - Inclusive Environments
Date & Time:
MUST ATTEND BOTH SESSIONS TO RECEIVE CERTIFICATION.
- To support early years practitioners in providing an inclusive and enabling environment in which all children, irrespective of stage of development, can reach their full potential
- Resources that may support
- Your legal responsibilities as a setting to be inclusive.
- Keep up to date and informed
- Learn about the SEND Code of Practice and other key parts of relevant legislation
- How to implement support plans
- Local processes - EHCNA
This training session is suitable for EY SENCo’s in PVIs.
The aim of this session is learn how to create and deliver an inclusive environment that supports all children no matter what their need.
After attending this session, you will have an increased knowledge about your role as the SENCo in providing an inclusive environment for children and families at your setting.