2. What are cookies?A cookie is a small simple file that is sent along with pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. In order to do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
5.1 Necessary cookies
A strictly necessary cookie is a type of cookie that is used by the website to function properly, without which the site would not work. This type of cookie does not collect any personally identifiable information about you and does not track your browsing habits.
5.2 Technical or functional cookies (Additional)
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.3 Tracking cookies (Additional)
Tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.
6. Placed cookies
|PHPSESSID||Necessary||Used by this application to provide functions across pages||Session|
|_phewCT||Necessary||Used by this application to store your tracking cookie preferences.||1 year|
|_phewCF||Necessary||Used by this application to store your functional cookie preferences.||1 year|
|_phewCB||Necessary||Used by this application to store your cookie preferences prompt state.||1 year|
|__utmt||Tracking - Additional||Google Analytics - Stores number of service requests.||10 minutes|
|__utmb||Tracking - Additional||Google Analytics - Stores time of visit.||Session|
|__utmz||Tracking - Additional||Google Analytics - Stores used keyword and search engine.||6 months|
|__utmc||Tracking - Additional||Google Analytics - Stores time of visit.||30 minutes|
|__utma||Tracking - Additional||Google Analytics - Stores the calculation of days and time to purchase.||persisent|
|_gid||Tracking - Additional||Google Analytics - store and count pageviews.||1 day|
|_ga||Tracking - Additional||Google Analytics - store and count pageviews.||2 years|
|_gat_UA-303703-21||Tracking - Additional||Google Analytics - provide technical monitoring.||Session|
|hs-messages-is-open||Functional - Additional||Hubspot - Chatbot - Store if a message has been shown.||30 minutes|
|messagesUtk||Functional - Additional||Hubspot - Chatbot - Store browser details.||13 months|
|__hstc||Tracking - Additional||Hubspot - Store Visit Time.||13 months|
|hubspotutk||Tracking - Additional||Hubspot -store and track a visitor's CRM identity.||13 months|
|__hssrc||Functional - Additional||Hubspot - store a unique session ID.||Session|
|__hssc||Functional - Additional||Hubspot - store anonymized statistics.||30 minutes|
8. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.
9. Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
To exercise these rights, please contact us. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you, but you also have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO)).