Nursing Care for Carers-22/23
Date & Time:
This course is targeted to carers within Nursing, Residential and Day Care Services, including Home Carers in the London Borough of Sutton.
The course has been designed to support carers to carry out holistic care incorporating all aspects of physical, psychological and spiritual care.
By the end of the training participants will have:
· A better understanding of individualised holistic care.
· Improved knowledge of all aspects of care and relevant evidence to support this.
· Gained confidence in all care procedures and how and why to have end of life conversations
· Developed skills in all basic nursing care
· Enhanced communication skills to address physical and spiritual needs, psychological and spiritual