Reducing Parental Conflict: Train the Trainer
Date & Time:
Target Group / Level
This training is for practitioners identified by their organisation to act as Reducing Parental Conflict Champion to deliver the Reducing Parental Conflict training package from April 2020. Champions will be required to deliver no more than 2 training days per year.
Course Overview / Aim
This two-day workshop is designed to familiarise and upskill Local Authority and partner nominated trainers to deliver the Reducing Parental Conflict (RPC), classroom-based training modules. This Workshop will enable participants to deliver the complete programme of modules confidently and in line with the objectives of each module.
Participants must attend Reducing Parental Conflict: Recognising and working with parents in conflict classroom-based training and have completed Reducing Parental Conflict: The role of Supervisors and Managers either classroom-based or elearning.
By the end of this highly participative workshop format, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of the structural design of the programme, utilising the elements of the programme and the corresponding materials
- Deliver the programmes effectively, as designed, to diverse attendees
- Position the materials and exercises relevantly to their audiences
- Implement evidence based practice throughout
- Execute the practical exercises in each module using the support materials as designed
- Facilitate discussions and questions from audience members
- Apply existing L&D techniques for audience involvement including the 5 Ps model
- Evaluate the feedback received via comment and participant questionnaires
- Promote the availability of e-learning and further programmes