Restorative Supervision Training for Managers of Children's Social Care Teams
Date & Time:
Target Group / Level
All social care managers who have undertaken 3 day Restorative Practice training and who supervise practitioners
To equip participants with an overview of the benefits of using a restorative approach in 1:1 supervision sessions, as well as the considerations and skills needed for restorative supervision.
This course will enable participants to have a thorough understanding of:
• What is professional and organisational resilience?
• The emotional impact of working in Children’s Services and the impact of stress on work performance;
• Different types of supervision, including restorative supervision; and
• When it might be appropriate to use restorative supervision and what this looks like.
• The skills required to offer restorative supervision.