Preparation for Adulthood - Person-Centred Planning 22/23
Date & Time:
This session is for anyone who is involved in Education and Health Care Planning (EHCP) with young people e.g. SENCO’s, Education Psychologist, Virtual School, Early Help and Family support workers, Youth workers, Personal Advisers, Social workers, Independent Reviewing Officers, Health professionals, Sutton Parent/Carer Forum (SPCF).
It will also applies to senior managers who are reviewing planning processes and practice.
Level 3-5 SEND competency framework.
The aims of this session is to provide:
• an overview of person-centred planning
• an introduction to the recently published suite of refreshed tools specifically designed to use with young people either on-line or when they return to school or college
• an introduction to year nine reviews, young people’s voice, co-production and outcomes
By the end of the session you will have:
• an improved awareness about the key principles for person-centred planning
• developed an understanding about how the practice tools can be used in planning and review processes
• an improved understanding about the importance of involving young people through co-production approaches to improve outcomes.