Nursing Care for Carers
Date & Time:
London Borough of Sutton staff working within Adult Social Care and commissioned providers within Nursing, Residential and Day Care Services, including Home Carers.
Special day to support carers to carry out holistic care incorporating physical, psychological and spiritual care
By the end of the training participants will have:
· A better understanding of individualised holistic care.
· Improved knowledge of all aspects of care and relevant evidence to support this.
· Gained confidence in all care procedures and how and why to have end of life conversations
· Participating in sharing current practise and experiences
· Developed skills in all basic nursing care, enhanced communication physical and spiritual
The Care Certificate: Standard
Due to Covid-19, to protect all the delegates, we have reduced the number of spaces.
It is also important that all delegates:
- Do Not to come in if not well
- Remember to wash hands regularly
- Practice respiratory hygiene measures
- Maintain social distancing
- Bring own PPE, gloves, masks, aprons and gel