Assertiveness for social care professionals
Date & Time:
All social care staff in LBS adults and children services.
This assertiveness training course is highly interactive, practical and yet supportive. It uses many different forms of learning to develop assertiveness skills and lift self-confidence to enable delegates to work more effectively. The aim is to feel better about saying ‘no’ without having to change who we are.
By the end of this course participants will have an:
- Improved understanding on how to deal with their own feelings
- Increased knowledge of how to set boundaries for others
- Improved skills of presenting clear messages
- Improved knowledge of closing conversations
- Increased confidence of how to handle difficult people and situations
- Practised the art of saying no
- Improved knowledge of how to move awkward situations forward