Date & Time:
This course is for:
- All registered nurses and carers working within residential and nursing homes in the London Borough of Sutton
- Other PVI homes commissioned to look after Sutton’s residents.
The aims of the course are to:
For Registered General Nurses and Carers to understand how to recognise when residents are unwell and what to do using the Restore2 Process.
By the end of the training participants will understand:
- Soft Signs
- Importance of Knowing individuals wishes and plans
- Understand how to complete NEWS2 by completion of vital signs
- Know how to escalate concerns and to who
- How to use SBARD a structured communication too