COGNUS VIRTUAL - Early Years SENCo Training - Working with Parents
Date & Time:
MUST ATTEND BOTH SESSIONS TO RECEIVE CERTIFICATION.
- How to work with parents to implement timely support
- Understand the journey parents are on when being told their child has an identified or emerging need.
- Learn about external support for children and families
- Keep up to date and informed
- Learn about the SEND Code of Practice and other key parts of relevant legislation
- How to work with outside agencies
- How to implement support plans
- Local processes - EHCNA
This training session is suitable for EY SENCo’s in PVIs.
The aim of this session is learn how to work with parents of children with SEND.
After attending this session, you will have an increased knowledge about your role as the SENCo in supporting children and families at your setting.