VIRTUAL - Primary English Subject Leaders Network Meeting (Summer)
Date & Time:
To update and inform English subject leaders on current developments and provide a platform to share good practice and develop English subject knowledge.
This training session is suitable for:
- English subject leaders (KS1 and KS2)
- Directors of English
- Key Stage 1 and 2 leaders/year group leaders.
Agenda for the session:
GeneralReview key areas for improving writing in preparation for September 2021
- Ofsted expectations for reading and writing (review)
- Discussion on being an effective leader during the pandemic.
- Review feedback on writing and feedback policy.
- Review planning, drafting, writing, and editing cycle.
After attending this session, you will
- Have the opportunity to network with other colleagues.
- Be clearer about how to support teachers to make rapid progress in writing.
- Ofsted update