Motor Neurone Disease training for Occupational Therapists and Social Workers
Date & Time:
LBS Social Workers and Occupational Therapists working with people affected by Motor Neurone Disease.
The aims of the training are to provide information on Motor Neurone Disease (MND) and the support available to people affected. The course aims to equip attendees with knowledge of the symptoms of MND, and the impact they can have.
By attending this event, delegates will have:
- Increased understanding of Motor Neurone Disease
- Confidence to understand symptoms and how they impact on people with MND
- Better knowledge on what support people with MND need
- Increased understanding of the Impact of the disease on the family
- An insight of what MND Association offers to people with MND and to their families
- Better understanding of the Regional Care Development Advisors role is and how they support people with MND, their families and professionals.