Fostering regulations and National Minimum standards - Virtual
Date & Time:
This course is for foster carers, adopters and Supervising Social Workers. In addition, this course is for Residential Child Care Workers (RCCW) and residential team managers from mainstream, short-breaks and outreach services.
Also relevant for youth workers, education professionals and those in the community and voluntary sectors.
- Understand the updated regulations and how they link to the standards
- Be able to identify how the standards affect your practice
- Fully understand your professional responsibilities in respect to the regulations and standards
- Be able to identify accountability for key responsibilities under these standards
- Understand how to explain and evidence your practice
- Understand the duties in relation to Staying Put
- Be able to ensure that the systems used are effective and meet the necessary requirements of delegated authority