Section 47 & the PLO Process- Revised 2020
Date & Time:
Target Group / Level
Social workers, Assistant Team Managers and Team managers in children’s services. All multi-agency practitioners working with children and families in Sutton.
After attending this course, workers will have learned:
- The purpose of strategy meetings
- How strategy meetings are organised and managed in Sutton
- What is a section 47 - the role of the social worker, manager and partner agencies
- Expectation of Standards and compliance
- The Understanding of the Family Justice Review
- What is PLO work and why do we do it?
- Sutton’s expectations, roles and responsibilities of PLO work
- What we have achieved