Learning from Serious Case Reviews - Virtual
Date & Time:
Group Level 2 (regular contact with children, young people and/or parent/carer) or Level 3 (predominately working with children) or above (including strategic leads) as set out in the Safeguarding Competency framework in London Safeguarding Child Procedures. NHS Inter-Collegiate Standards 2 and above for health professionals.
This course will provide professionals with the opportunity to explore the learning from national serious case reviews, in a multi-agency setting, to further improve their practice.
By the end of the course participants will be able:
- To share information effectively and safely
- Have an improved understanding of the multi-agency partnership and the importance of joined up working across professional boundaries
- Have an improved understanding of accountability and responsibility
- Understand the importance of escalation skills (raising concerns at a higher level)
- To access learning from the NSPCC SCR repository
- Understand the full process and procedure in place when dealing with an SCR