Emergency Paediatric First Aid
Date & Time:
Venue:Sutton Civic Offices, G2, St Nicholas Way, Sutton, SM1 1EA
Target Group / Level
Foster Carers, Special Guardians and Adoptive Parents
The Paediatric First Aid training course is designed for those responsible for looking after babies and children. By the end of the course you will be able to manage ill and injured babies and children.
This course meets the requirements of Ofsted as laid out in the Statutory Framework, Early Years Foundation Stage.
The course requires involvement in both theory and practical sessions.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
• Assess an emergency situation and prioritise what action to take
• Help a baby or child who is unresponsive and breathing normally
• Help a baby or child who is unresponsive and not breathing normally
• Help a baby or child who is having a seizure
• Help a baby or child who is choking
• Help a baby or child who is bleeding
• Help a baby or child who is suffering from shock caused by severe blood loss (hypovolemic shock).
Venue Details:Sutton Civic Offices, G2, St Nicholas Way, Sutton, SM1 1EA
(020 8770 5000)