Child Sexual Exploitation - Virtual
Date & Time:
Attendance on this course is MANDATORY for foster carers. An update / refresher is required every three years.
This course is for foster carers, adopters and Supervising Social Workers. In addition, this course is for Residential Child Care Workers (RCCW) and residential team managers from mainstream, short-breaks and outreach services.
Also relevant for youth workers, education professionals and those in the community and voluntary sectors.
- Have a basic knowledge and understanding of child sexual exploitation.
- Understand the nature of risk for particular children and young people.
- Recognise signs and symptoms of CSE.
- Be aware of how children and young people are affected by sexual exploitation and understand behaviours they may present.
- Understand the grooming process off-line and online.
- To know where to go for support for young people and families.