Child Criminal Exploitation, County Lines - Virtual
Date & Time:
This course is for foster carers, adopters and Supervising Social Workers. In addition, this course is for Residential Child Care Workers (RCCW) and residential team managers from mainstream, short-breaks and outreach services.
Also relevant for youth workers, education professionals and those in the community voluntary sectors.
- Understand what “County Lines” are
- Understand traditional drug markets
- Understand the vulnerabilities and indicators
- To know the context of child criminal exploitation
- Understand how major drug dealers supply these markets
- Look at how vulnerable people are groomed, coerced, and forced to assist them
- Understand the role that Social Media plays in the process
- Understand our legal responsibility and how we should respond